Client Level Sorting

Paul Maher

Feb 3, 2017, 11:58:51 AM2/3/17
to flyspray
Been using flyspray for project management and also to allow clients to give feedback/required info whie we're working on tasks, it works really well the main draw back is it doesn't have client level  sorting as such.  Would be nice to add it in the future, so we can view all projects /tasks for a particlular client

peterdd

Feb 14, 2017, 11:43:19 AM2/14/17
to flyspray

Am Freitag, 3. Februar 2017 17:58:51 UTC+1 schrieb Paul Maher:
Been using flyspray for project management and also to allow clients to give feedback/required info whie we're working on tasks, it works really well the main draw back is it doesn't have client level  sorting as such.  Would be nice to add it in the future, so we can view all projects /tasks for a particlular client

Could you please descibe that feature request in detail as a new task on bugs.flyspray.org?

How are your 'clients' are currently organized?
Is a client = 1 flyspray user account?
When and how should be a 'client' 'attached' to a task? When a client commented to a task? When a client is subscribed for notification on a task?
Filtering by a client/user is currently possible if the client is the task creator.
How many 'clients' can be attached to a task (1 or n clients?) Do you have all clients in a 'client group' (permissions)?