Allow anonymous users to open tasks (only that)

Radek Svítil

Apr 15, 2016, 11:34:17 AM4/15/16
to flyspray
Hi,
I am currently testing FlySpray for future usage in our company. I have installed version RC1 and there seems to be following problem:

According to:
http://www.flyspray.org/manual/project-management/
it should be possible to define
Allow anyone to view this project - YES
Allow anonymous users to see tasks - NO
Allow anonymous users to open tasks - YES

But in the RC1 is missing option "Allow anyone to view this project". So I must allow anonymous users to see the task if I want to allow them to open task. But I need to allow them open tasks, but not see their list (for security reasons).

Is this feature or bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for help!

Radek

peterdd

Apr 18, 2016, 11:25:47 PM4/18/16
to flyspray
I see it as bug and also feature request. Now documented at bugs.flyspray.org/2120

Not yet discussed: Which information is available/visible for guests if 'others_view' and 'can_view_roadmap'? -> only project name selectable at project dropdown and the 'new anon task' button?