Estimated time of arrival of 1.0 final release?

Radek Svítil

Jul 11, 2016, 11:04:22 AM7/11/16
to flyspray
Hi, we would like to deploy Flyspray in our organization, but as we need some features not yet solved in beta version, we are waiting for 1.0 final version.

Is there any hope it will be finished soon?

Thanks,
Radek

peterdd

Jul 22, 2016, 7:05:54 AM7/22/16
to flyspray

Am Montag, 11. Juli 2016 17:04:22 UTC+2 schrieb Radek Svítil:
Hi, we would like to deploy Flyspray in our organization, but as we need some features not yet solved in beta version, we are waiting for 1.0 final version.
What required features are you missing from current https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray master?
Please check bugs.flyspray.org for the features you require or add/comment/vote for your required feature there.

I will release a Flyspray-1.0 RC2 this weekend, but there aren't many bugfixes since RC1.

Is there any hope it will be finished soon?
Well, it seems I'm the only active dude with commit rights left :-( since September 2015 and the development pace is not as high as 2015 and it is summer .. (I do in freetime, unpaid)

Radek Svítil

Jul 25, 2016, 4:03:27 AM7/25/16
to flyspray
At first, thank you for your reaction.

On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 1:05:54 PM UTC+2, peterdd wrote:

Am Montag, 11. Juli 2016 17:04:22 UTC+2 schrieb Radek Svítil:
Hi, we would like to deploy Flyspray in our organization, but as we need some features not yet solved in beta version, we are waiting for 1.0 final version.
What required features are you missing from current https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray master?
Please check bugs.flyspray.org for the features you require or add/comment/vote for your required feature there.

It seems this is not solved yet.

I will release a Flyspray-1.0 RC2 this weekend, but there aren't many bugfixes since RC1.

Is there any hope it will be finished soon?
Well, it seems I'm the only active dude with commit rights left :-( since September 2015 and the development pace is not as high as 2015 and it is summer .. (I do in freetime, unpaid)

That is a bad news as Flyspray seems to be quite good. I am not a PHP programmer, so I cannot help, unfortunatelly.

peterdd

Jul 26, 2016, 12:21:19 AM7/26/16
to flyspray
I think I solved https://bugs.flyspray.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=2120 now.

And other parts too like fixing 'move task' or add the global categories view to the project manager categories-settings.
So guys, please test the current master and give feedback so I can write the release notes and launch Flyspray 1.0 RC2. :-)