Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Jordan Mendler

não lida,
1 de mar. de 2015, 20:37:4701/03/2015
para flys...@googlegroups.com
The new website is live for flyspray.org. Any contributions are greatly appreciated! And we are nearing 1.0 in the coming months

________________________
Jordan Mendler
The Veloz Group
The Veloz Group
President & Chief Technology Officer
jor...@thevelozgroup.com
www.thevelozgroup.com

Luca I

não lida,
4 de mar. de 2015, 12:02:0104/03/2015
para flys...@googlegroups.com, jor...@thevelozgroup.com
In the new website the stable release download link seems broken isn't it ?

Thanks in advance

Xavier O'Neill

não lida,
7 de mar. de 2015, 07:04:2507/03/2015
para flys...@googlegroups.com, jor...@thevelozgroup.com
Nice! This was a long time coming.

Maciej Jaros

não lida,
8 de abr. de 2015, 08:18:1308/04/2015
para flys...@googlegroups.com
Jordan Mendler (2015-03-02 02:37):
The new website is live for flyspray.org. Any contributions are greatly appreciated! And we are nearing 1.0 in the coming months

You should manually resize the logo. Only Chrome and Firefox uses resample when resizing (without resampling edges are quite rough; i.e. no anti-aliasing). Additionally logo image is quite big and loads after a significant delay (on first visit).

Other then that it looks great :-).

Regards,
Nux.

Responder a todos