toplevel (overview) as the main page

Clément Bonhomme

Jan 29, 2018, 11:04:06 AM1/29/18
to flyspray
Hello everyone,
I am working with Flyspray since a few days and I wanted to know, how can I put the toplevel page as the main page.
What i mean is that if someone comes on the url : www.randomthings-flyspray.com, he comes directly on the all projects overview.

Francesco Giordano

Jan 30, 2018, 4:29:41 AM1/30/18
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hello, if you mean approaching directly to the "Overview" tab i believe you can't do it (correct me if i'm wrong), otherwise you can go to Preferences -> General (from the icon on the top right of the screen) and set "All Projects" as default view, but it means that you'll see issues for every project on the initial page.

Regards,
F.

peterdd

Jan 31, 2018, 12:19:57 PM1/31/18
to flyspray
I added that option now (github master https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray/commit/7543e7afc07129535cb88191726b834f2c65b049 ) also for the global settings.

Go to global prefs ?do=admin&area=prefs#general and set 'Default Project' to 'All Projects''.
Go to 'look and feel tab' ?do=admin&area=prefs#lookandfeel and set 'Default entry page' to 'Top level view'.

(maybe need some review what of the global prefs setttings should be grouped together in which tab)

There is a little(maybe weird) logic involved like when there is only 1 project (exists or visible for the current user, depends on some permissions too ) when and what top navigation elements are visible.