Dokuwiki Plugin Failing

Murugan

Jan 17, 2015, 9:37:15 PM1/17/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
After  I upgraded to 9.9  last year I got some ugly error msg at the top of every page and every comment related to a failure in the Dokuwiki plug in. I finally got around to upgradingto 0.9.9.7 today, hoping the issue would go away. Well, upgrade when well, and the error message at the top of the page disappeared, but now I still have an error message at the top of every comment  in a task where the Dokuwiki mark up icons should appear.

Output has changed a bit from what it was before, now I am getting this:

Strict Standards: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method dokuwiki_TextFormatter::render() should not be called statically in /home/wikihinduorg/public_html/sevatracker/includes/class.tpl.php on line 552

Can I fix this?

We really do use/need the syntax mark up a lot (bullet lists, code)