403 Forbidden error on 'curl' or 'wget' text

Lyes Zaiko

Apr 11, 2016, 6:00:48 AM4/11/16
to flyspray
Hi guys!

Why when we use 'wget' or 'curl' words in a comment, we got a '403' error page? Is is for security reason?
I mus tell my client that he have to use 'curl' command to download some data, but I am blocked with this restriction. How can I mange to do that?

I am using version 0.9.9.7

Thanks

peterdd

Apr 12, 2016, 10:40:01 AM4/12/16
to flyspray
Are you sure it is coming from Flyspray, not from a web server setting or .htaccess  or a firewall setting?

Does it happen also on task description or task title or only within comments?

Lyes Zaiko

Apr 12, 2016, 10:51:39 AM4/12/16
to flyspray
Hi!
Yes sure since when I tried a comment without 'wget' or 'curl' words and it woked.

Yes, it happens also with task title and description.

peterdd

Apr 12, 2016, 11:50:34 AM4/12/16
to flyspray
Which Flyspray version? Which syntax_plugin you are using (dokuwiki or CKEditor)?

I can't reproduce it with Flyspray 1.0 RC1 and dokuwiki editor.

Maybe a customized flyspray installation?

Do you get the error also when you search for 'wget' or 'curl' in the Flyspray search field?

Jouni Ahto

Apr 12, 2016, 12:04:08 PM4/12/16
to flyspray
Just a thought. Is your flyspray installation using dokuwiki syntax for task descriptions and comments? Someone might have added those two words to local blocked words configuration for safety reasons. See https://www.dokuwiki.org/blacklist. It's definitely not Flyspray itself. Check the directory whateveryourflysprayrootis/plugins/dokuwiki/conf.