Impressed - Good work guys

Liam Gibbins

Jan 31, 2018, 6:08:13 AM1/31/18
to flyspray
What a little gem

I came across this little gem yesterday and installed it straight away to see if it is usable for our projects.
Suffice to say it is exactly what we want compared to other bug trackers!!
Its not bloated with features that will never get used and just hits the spot.

We are indie game developers and the road map and voting on features is the perfect addition for us.

Its good to see that it is still been developed, great work guys keep up the great work...

I have passed my advice to use this over GitHub issue tracking feature to my friends over at Skyline Game Engine that will be published later this year.
https://home.aurasoft-skyline.co.uk/ (if you want to take a look at a live company I want to use this).

It would be great for recapture to be working or provisions to randomly generate a question and answer such as 2+9= each time the registration page is opened to help stop spammers but hey I am not complaining.

Thank you again for keeping developing this little gem of a software.

peterdd

Jan 31, 2018, 3:26:23 PM1/31/18
to flyspray

It would be great for recapture to be working
Do you mean reCAPTCHA? This should be working with current github master. See bugs.flyspray.org and try to register where I enabled both captcha types.

or provisions to randomly generate a question and answer such as 2+9= each time the registration page is opened to help stop spammers but hey I am not complaining.
Yeah, I have similiar idea too as 3rd possible captcha type ( https://bugs.flyspray.org/2029#comment5552 )

Thank you again for keeping developing this little gem of a software.
 Good to hear people like it and still have its niche.

liamg...@eve-lbs-studio.co.uk

Mar 3, 2018, 11:44:48 AM3/3/18
to flyspray
Oh by the way Skyline Game engine is using the bug tracker as well now may want to add this to your web page.. :) can not hurt more you have the better.. ::P