Activity graphics are not rendered at all

Alexander Nagel

Jun 11, 2015, 7:28:20 AM6/11/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hallo,

I have the installed the current version 0.9.9.7 and have also installed the graphviz package on the server for the dot executable.
Nevertheless it is not possible to create activity graphs. After digging in the code I saw that it is this request to create the picture.
http://example.com/index.php?do=activity&user_id=2&project_id=3&graph=project

I ran this in the browser and got this error:
Query {SELECT count(date(from_unixtime(event_date))) as val FROM "history" h left join "tasks" t on t.task_id = h.task_id WHERE t.project_id = ? AND date(from_unixtime(event_date)) = str_to_date(?, '%m/%d/%Y')} with params {3,06/10/2015} Failed! (FEHLER: Funktion from_unixtime(integer) existiert nicht LINE 1: SELECT count(date(from_unixtime(event_date))) as val ^ HINT: Keine Funktion stimmt mit dem angegebenen Namen und den Argumenttypen überein. Sie müssen möglicherweise ausdrückliche Typumwandlungen hinzufügen.)

Seems to me that a "CREATE FUNCTION ....." didnt work. I am using PostGreSQL 9.4 and PHP 5.6.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?

TIA
Alexander

Psychokiller1888

Jun 11, 2015, 9:41:36 AM6/11/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'd say, install 1.0.0 alpha which is totally stable by now and should release soon

Alexander Nagel

Jun 11, 2015, 9:52:10 AM6/11/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
Thanks for your quick reply. Where can I download the 1.0.0 alpha version?

peterdd

Jul 31, 2015, 11:07:36 AM7/31/15
to flyspray, acwn...@gmail.com

I suggest the current official flyspray master branch on github: https://github.com/Flyspray/flyspray/archive/master.zip