Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in C:\flyspray\apache\htdocs\flyspray\includes\class.flyspray.php on line 105

wei wu

Jun 16, 2017, 3:24:15 AM6/16/17
to flyspray
I have just run flyspray1.0 rc4 on windows platform with PHP 7/Apache 2.4/mysql, but it display the formation on the internet explorer
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in C:\flyspray\apache\htdocs\flyspray\includes\class.flyspray.php on line 105
what should I do to solve this problem?

furthermore, when I filled the email information in administrator's tool box -> notifications and click the test button, this message appeared again and it did not send the any email to me.
please give me some advise to solve this issue.

Andreas Soraru

Jun 26, 2017, 6:11:34 AM6/26/17
to flyspray
I have the same problem  on PHP 7 with the 1.0 RC4 .... any idea what to do ?

Roberto Cornice

Jun 26, 2017, 10:32:46 AM6/26/17
to flys...@googlegroups.com