User: restriction

John-David Deubl

Apr 24, 2015, 11:24:35 AM4/24/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How can I assign a user to a project , so that he can see only this ?

greetings john

Psychokiller1888

Apr 25, 2015, 9:52:57 AM4/25/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Check administration, group and permissions

John-David Deubl

Apr 25, 2015, 11:31:09 AM4/25/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
I cant't found users permissions e.g.

User: A have permisssion to add Task only for project aA, bB and cC
User: B have permission to add Task onyl for project bB

greetings john

peterdd

Jul 31, 2015, 11:07:37 AM7/31/15
to flyspray, struk...@gmail.com
1. Check that the users are not in a global group that has global task view permissions or similiar permissions. ( see /index.php?do=admin&area=groups) (Maybe I add a :hover to list the member too), current github dev version shows only count of members per global group.)

The current members of each global user group can be seen at the bottom when you edit the group.

2. Switch to the project user group settings ( e.g.  /index.php?do=pm&area=groups&project=1 ) for the project with id 1
3. Edit the project group you wish to add a user. ( /index.php?id=11&do=pm&area=editgroup&project=1 ) for the group with id 11
4. On the edit project group page scroll down to 'Add user to this group' and start typing the user name into the field (it is with autocompletion, so it should be easy.)
5. Press 'Update details' to save
6. Check if the member is now in the group (members grown or edit again and scroll to bottom)

As I tried to anwser this question, I see the workflow is not best for that task. Maybe I add a feature for admins to view in what groups a user is in at /index.php?do=admin&area=users&user_id=111
and his merged access rights at the projects..