trunk version on github

ramdam

Feb 10, 2015, 11:03:20 AM2/10/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have installed last version available on the repository github ? i suppose it's the 1.0 dev.
I have this message
Warning: require(vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream

I suppose we must add ou configure something on "php" ??

thanks for reply
dam

ZaZy

Feb 12, 2015, 3:40:19 PM2/12/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hi ramdam, it's because you missed e requirement: installing composer.
You can find FlySpray requirements at the very bottom of the github project homepage.
You can install Composer by typing the following command in a terminal on your web server:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php php composer.phar install

ramdam

Feb 13, 2015, 6:11:43 AM2/13/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zazy,

Thanks , now it works :)

ramdam

Feb 16, 2015, 9:57:36 AM2/16/15
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zazy,

I did a POC with 1.0 dev version,my first impression=>  it looks  good :)

Question : I can't add another display "list" such as status, tasks and category.
Can you confirm that ?
Best Regards.
bye.