new battery?

Hellis

Jun 1, 2014, 8:51:22 AM6/1/14
to flysig...@googlegroups.com
Is is it possible to replace the battery on the FlySight?
Mine barely lasts a jump.

Michael Cooper

Jun 1, 2014, 11:34:58 AM6/1/14
to flysig...@googlegroups.com
It is. The newer units (SN 1498+) are easier, but with the older ones the battery can be replaced with a little soldering. If you have someone local who can do this, I can send a battery. Otherwise, if you send your FlySight to me, I will replace the battery for you.

Michael

> El Jun 1, 2014, a las 6:51 AM, Hellis <and...@hellis.me> escribió:
>
> Is is it possible to replace the battery on the FlySight?
> Mine barely lasts a jump.

Hellis

Jun 2, 2014, 4:30:09 AM6/2/14
to flysig...@googlegroups.com
I see.
I might aswell buy a new one, my girlfriend has started liking technical stuff too and has used my FlySight a lot lately.
But could I order a new + a battery and I can try or find someone to replace the battery on the old one?
How should I add the replacement battery to the "cart" on the paypalpayment?