Improvements for fluentd-docker-image

repeatedly

May 7, 2017, 7:16:43 PM5/7/17
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi users,

We have a plan to merge following great patch tomorrow.

User id mapping between host and container

Previous images use fixed value for fluent user.
This patch resolves such problem.

Several people test this patch and there is no regression.
I think this patch doesn't break your environment.
But if you have any concern, you can check changes via above link.

If you have any quesiton, please post it on above PR.

Thanks,
Masahiro

Mr. Fiber

May 16, 2017, 3:24:38 AM5/16/17
to Fluentd Google Group
We merged above patch.
Newer images don't have fluent user at docker building time.
So we updated README for Dockerfile example.

If you update our docker image or hit fluent user related error, check it.