읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Sam Turnbull

읽지 않음,
2017. 9. 9. 오후 5:41:4817. 9. 9.
받는사람 Fluentd Google Group
Hi Guys,

I have centos OS and fluentd configured to sent logs to S3.

configuration file looks

<match s3.*.*>

    @type s3                             # plugin for writing the log to s3

    aws_key_id XXX

    aws_sec_key XXX

    s3_bucket xxx

    s3_region us-east-1

    path logs/

    #place where the stream is stored before being written on s3

    buffer_path /var/log/td-agent/s3/

    # this specifies the interval at which logs are to written to s3.

    # this format specifies daily writes

    time_slice_format %Y%m%d

    # the amount of time fluentd will wait for old logs to arrive

     time_slice_wait 10m

     utc

    buffer_chunk_limit 256m            # max size of a buffer chunk

</match>

<source>

  @type tail

  format apache2

  path /var/log/httpd/access_log

  pos_file /var/log/td-agent/apache2.access_log.pos

  tag s3.apache.access

</source>

Above configuration doesnt work, but when I write the following, it send log file in gz format
flush_interval 1m

appreciate your suggestion in fixing it?

Thanks
Sam

Mr. Fiber

읽지 않음,