Fluentd v0.12.24

repeatedly

May 20, 2016, 3:33:33 PM5/20/16
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi users!

We have released Fluentd version 0.12.24.

Here are the changes:

### New features / Enhancement

* buffer: Add drop_oldest_chunk to buffer_queue_full_action parameter

  https://github.com/fluent/fluentd/pull/934

* in_tail: Add "encoding" parameter

  https://github.com/fluent/fluentd/pull/889

* in_tail: Add "path_key" patameter

  https://github.com/fluent/fluentd/pull/951

* in_monitor_agent: Add emit_config parameter to emit plugin configuration together

  https://github.com/fluent/fluentd/pull/963

* config: Support multiline string in " quoted string

  https://github.com/fluent/fluentd/pull/929

### Bug fixes

* in_http: Add 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' to response header

  https://github.com/fluent/fluentd/pull/882

* parser: Fix logger on Fluent::StringUtil to use $log

  https://github.com/fluent/fluentd/pull/926

* out_forward: Add missing error class definition

  https://github.com/fluent/fluentd/pull/953

This release added several useful parameters and fixed small bugs.

Check above release announcement for more details.

Thanks to contributors for your issue reports and patches!

Enjoy logging!

Thanks,
Masahiro

Mr. Fiber

May 20, 2016, 3:34:33 PM5/20/16
to Fluentd Google Group
I will release td-agent 2.3.2 with fluentd v0.12.24 soon.

Mr. Fiber

Jun 2, 2016, 5:46:14 PM6/2/16
to Fluentd Google Group
We released fluentd v0.12.25 and v0.12.26 to fix small bugs.
td-agent 2.3.2 will use v0.12.26.

Masahiro