pfSense and Asterisk logs

Marcin

Sep 22, 2015, 10:24:03 AM9/22/15
to Fluentd Google Group
I'm new to fluentd. Simple question, I want to see via web page logs from pfSense and from Asterisk PBX server. Is fluentd good enought for this or do I need something else?

Mr. Fiber

Sep 22, 2015, 8:53:09 PM9/22/15
to Fluentd Google Group
I'm not sure the format of pfSense and Asterisk PBX logs.
But if it is a text, you can write your own regular expression for input plugins.

Masahiro