Buffered files not flushed when td-agent3 (for windows) is restarted

michae...@riag-digital.com

Apr 13, 2018, 6:17:12 AM4/13/18
to Fluentd Google Group
Hello, does anyone have a solution for that? Because we're losing logs on every restart.
I've added the "flush_at_shutdown" parameter in the config, but that doesn't do anything. After the restart, the buffered files still exists..
I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Michael

Mr. Fiber

Apr 13, 2018, 8:35:51 AM4/13/18
to Fluentd Google Group
Could you paste your configuration and logs here?

Masahiro

michae...@riag-digital.com

Apr 13, 2018, 12:36:24 PM4/13/18
to Fluentd Google Group
<source>
  @type tail
  <parse>
    @type json
  </parse>
  path "D:\\Logfile\\test\\test.log"
  pos_file "C:\\opt\\td-agent\\db\\test\\test.pos"
  tag test
</source>

## Forwarding
<match test>