td-agent 2.3.3 Port

Yasin Amadmia

Oct 19, 2016, 6:49:27 AM10/19/16
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi,

Which port does the 2.3.3 run on ?

With 2.3.2 I see that by default it listens to 24224 but can't seem to connect to it with 2.3.3 ?

This is particularly required as we use a ruby script to re-inject failed logs to fluentd engine

Thanks.

Mr. Fiber

Oct 19, 2016, 7:06:04 AM10/19/16
to Fluentd Google Group
Which port does the 2.3.3 run on ?

No changes between 2.3.2 and 2.3.3.

Masahiro

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, you must not copy, distribute or disclose the contents; please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the view of Travis Perkins Trading Company Limited, 733503, Lodge Way House, Lodge Way, Harlestone Road, Northampton, NN5 7UG or its parent company Travis Perkins plc (Registered in England No. 824821; Lodge Way House, Lodge Way, Harlestone Road, Northampton, NN5 7UG; VAT number 408556737) and any of its subsidiaries. Agreements binding Travis Perkins Trading Company Limited may not be concluded by means of e-mail communication.

E-mail transmissions are not secure and Travis Perkins Trading accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst steps have been taken to ensure that this message is virus free, Travis Perkins Trading accepts no liability for infection and recommends that you scan this e-mail and any attachments.

Mr. Fiber

Oct 19, 2016, 7:07:19 AM10/19/16
to Fluentd Google Group
And I didn't receive any report related to your case.
Could you re-check your setting / network environment?

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Mr. Fiber <repea...@gmail.com> wrote:
Which port does the 2.3.3 run on ?

No changes between 2.3.2 and 2.3.3.

Masahiro

Yasin Amadmia

Oct 19, 2016, 10:32:56 AM10/19/16
to Fluentd Google Group
Indeed. I was missing this bit in my configs. It works.

<source>
 type forward
 chunk_size_warn_limit 4m
</source>