When fluentd v0.14 will be considered "stable" for production?

Serge Catudal

Aug 29, 2017, 12:45:01 PM8/29/17
to Fluentd Google Group
I would like to know when the fluentd version 0.14 will be considered ready for production?

Thank you

Serge

Mr. Fiber

Aug 31, 2017, 9:37:02 AM8/31/17
to Fluentd Google Group
when the fluentd version 0.14 will be considered ready for production?

In almost cases, v0.14 is ready for production.
Some users have already used fluentd v0.14 on production and we want feedbacks from users.
BTW, we have several bug reports and we are now focusing on fixing these bugs before stable announcement.
If you don't want to hit known issues on production, we recommend to use v0.12.

Masahiro