how to send log with in_udp, but without command line?

奶油菠萝冻

Jun 18, 2018, 3:04:15 AM6/18/18
to Fluentd Google Group
I want to collect log from graylog and finally send them to s3. So I had chose fluentd to solve it.
But I don't know how to organize a url to. My means , it looks like udp://hostname:port/xxxx.
How to add the "tag" I write in my config file on the url?

我想使用graylog收集日志,最终以文件形式发送到aws的s3上,因为s3上的文件件不能追加,所以我选择fluentd作为持续接受日志并定时写入s3.
但是我不知道应该怎样使用命令行以外的方式,将我写在配置文件中的tag信息加到发送给fluentd的url中。我想要使用udp协议,不知道应该怎么办

Mr. Fiber

Jun 19, 2018, 12:12:36 PM6/19/18
to Fluentd Google Group
https://docs.fluentd.org/v1.0/articles/in_udp#tag

in_udp uses fixed tag for incoming events.
Do you want to change tag for each event?

Masahiro