Fluentd thresholds

vijay dattu

Apr 19, 2018, 9:27:10 PM4/19/18
to Fluentd Google Group
Hai,

May I know the thresholds list, Footprint and Memory Blueprint in fluentd.

I am going to configure very large amounts longs from different environment, each day 1.5 tb is going to transfer.

Fluentd is a good option ?

Thank You

Mr. Fiber

Apr 25, 2018, 6:55:13 AM4/25/18
to Fluentd Google Group
I am going to configure very large amounts longs from different environment, each day 1.5 tb is going to transfer.

I'm not sure what is your requirements but lots of fluentd clusters on production processes 1.5TB/day.

Masahiro