Load Testing fluent Aggregators

psenathi

Sep 22, 2015, 7:55:00 PM9/22/15
to Fluentd Google Group
Howdy folks!

We are doing a poc on fluentd and I wanted to figure out the approx hardware I will need for log aggregators to handle my traffic. I was wondering what is the best way to load test fluent log aggregators? I have just started using JMeter and I wanted to know if there is a standard tool used my fluentd community to load test.

Thanks.

Mr. Fiber

Sep 22, 2015, 8:35:19 PM9/22/15
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi,

It depends on your environment.
Several companies use dummer and flowcouner_simple for checking how many records are transferred.

Masahiro

psenathi

Sep 23, 2015, 2:30:59 PM9/23/15
to Fluentd Google Group