Error when specifying parameters in an endpoint URL when using plugin https_client plugin

Angel Seiji Morimoto

Jun 8, 2018, 12:43:29 PM6/8/18
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi,

I'm new to fluentd and I wanted to use a https output plugin, so I chose the https_client plugin. However, I'm having an error saying that HTTPS cannot perform the request operation (in this case "PUT") since a parameter named op is required (this is needed because of the specific endpoint URL I'm targeting). I don't understand why this error occurs since in my endpoint_url attribute I defined my URL with the op parameter included.

Here is how I used the match directive in my td-agent.conf file:

<match **>
  @type https_client
  endpoint_url https://myurl/?op=SOMETHING
  http_method put
  serializer json
  use_ssl true
  <header>
    Content-Type application/json
    Authorization SOME_VALUE
</header>
</match>

*The words in blue are substituted by specific values needed for the call to my particular URL.

I also attached in this thread a screenshot of the result of running fluentd -c etc\td-agent\td-agent.conf

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

-Seiji
Image.PNG

Mr. Fiber

Jun 11, 2018, 6:32:25 AM6/11/18
to Fluentd Google Group
You need to check actual request in your endpoint.
Is `/?op=xxx` sent?

Masahiro