Print arbitrary string to stdout

Patrick Barker

Apr 1, 2018, 12:38:29 PM4/1/18
to Fluentd Google Group
Hey, I'm wondering if its possible to just print an arbitrary string to stdout? I see the stdout filter and matcher but they only print the record, without building a new plugin is there a way to do this?

Mr. Fiber

Apr 2, 2018, 1:32:20 AM4/2/18
to Fluentd Google Group
> I'm wondering if its possible to just print an arbitrary string to stdout?

Currently, no way in the core.

Masahiro