Fluentd at OSCON!

Eduardo Silva

May 17, 2016, 1:02:06 PM5/17/16
to flu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

as you may know Fluentd is widely adopted and increasing visibility, we have been promoting the project in several instances like LinuxCon, ContainerCon, Scale14x and now at OSCON!

This year we have a Fluentd booth at the exhibitors hall in OSCON, if you are around we would be very happy you join us and share your experience, we have a bunch of stickers and t-shirts for everybody!

Treasure Data continue pushing forward Fluentd, expect to see more about Fluentd in the incoming weeks, and if you see us around, don't hesitate to talk to us!

best

--
Eduardo Silva
Open Source, Treasure Data