td-agent and fluentd v0.14

repeatedly

Jun 22, 2016, 12:49:32 AM6/22/16
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi folks,

I got a question about fluentd v0.14 and td-agent from several people.
I write the status here.

In td-agent 2, there is no plan to update fluentd to v0.14.
td-agent 2 keeps to use fluentd v0.12 series.

We plan to release td-agent 3 and it uses fluentd v0.14 series.

The release date is not fixed yet.
We need more time to fix regressions and stabilize new features.
After released several v0.14 versions, we will release td-agent 3.

Lastly, fluentd v0.14.0 has some regressions for td-agent so
don't update fluentd to v0.14.0 in td-agent.
We have already fixed several bugs and now
working on fixing remainig bugs.
We will release v0.14.1 soon :)

Thanks,
Masahiro