What is the nginx regular expression format defined in fluentd “format nginx”?

ChingWai Tsang

Nov 8, 2017, 10:01:36 PM11/8/17
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi,  I am facing a problem that the fluentd “format nginx” do not match my nginx log.  However there are lot of nginx server running on my production environment.  It is not easy for me to design the different nginx regular expression for each nginx service pool.  Hence I would like to standardize the nginx access log format on all my server based on the format defined in fluentd “format nginx”.  Does any one know the “format nginx” regular expression  pattern?

Mr. Fiber

Nov 9, 2017, 12:05:24 AM11/9/17
to Fluentd Google Group
Official article shows it: https://docs.fluentd.org/v0.12/articles/parser_nginx