TD-Agent and LogStash Output Plugin

UxBoD

Apr 17, 2015, 11:48:03 AM4/17/15
to flu...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

trying td-agent with the logstash output plugin to use Kibana4.  I am finding that terms are being split on spaces when they are indexed and recall that there is a way to create .raw terms but cannot find it in my notes.  How does one create those terms please ? (probably an ES question but sure somebody will have done it here).

Thank you.

Mr. Fiber

Apr 17, 2015, 12:07:41 PM4/17/15
to flu...@googlegroups.com
Logstash output plugin means Elasticsearch plugin?

I am finding that terms are being split on spaces when they are indexed

It seems your elasticsearch configuration does.

 and recall that there is a way to create .raw terms but cannot find it in my notes. How does one create those terms please

probably an ES question but sure somebody will have done it here

Yes. elasticsearch plugin only sends logs to elasticsearch, not touch elasticsearch itself.
Please ask elastic or elasticsearch community about elasticsearch questions.

Masahiro