error changing container access

john mathew

Jun 23, 2016, 2:08:47 AM6/23/16
to Fluentd Google Group
I am using radosgw as object storage in openstack liberty. I am using ceph jewel. Currently I can create public and private containers. But cannot change the access of containers ie. cannot change a public container to private and vice versa. There is pop-up. "Success: Successfully updated container access to public." But access is not changing. Couldn't find any errors in logs. I tried with ceph-infernalis, but couldn't recreate this with infernalis.

Everything worked with infernalis. Could this be a bug with ceph jewel?

Mr. Fiber

Jun 23, 2016, 2:32:01 AM6/23/16
to Fluentd Google Group
Is fluentd related with your problem?