Is there any chance that I can turn off the try mechanism of buffer output plugin?

Jin Aazoe

Jan 3, 2017, 3:14:25 AM1/3/17
to Fluentd Google Group
Is there any chance that I can turn off the try mechanism of buffer output plugin?  It may cause data replication.

Jin Aazoe

Jan 3, 2017, 3:22:59 AM1/3/17
to Fluentd Google Group
sorry retry machanism

在 2017年1月3日星期二 UTC+8下午4:14:25,Jin Aazoe写道:

Mr. Fiber

Jan 3, 2017, 5:12:15 PM1/3/17
to Fluentd Google Group
You can disable buffer retry by setting `retry_limit 0`.

BTW, if retry causes data replication, you need to improve your environment.
Improve destination capacity, make network stable, use other destination that has dedup feature, etc.

Masahiro

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Jin Aazoe <mvpan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any chance that I can turn off the try mechanism of buffer output plugin?  It may cause data replication.

Jin Aazoe

Jan 4, 2017, 2:12:33 AM1/4/17
to Fluentd Google Group
thanks Masahiro さん, it turns out to be a problem of elsticsearch network problem, it cause data replication when creating a new index, once create finished, there's no data replication

在 2017年1月4日星期三 UTC+8上午6:12:15,repeatedly写道: