Recent Fluentd updates

repeatedly

Dec 2, 2013, 5:09:57 AM12/2/13
to flu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fluentd users,

I report recent several updates of Fluentd project.

- "Free Alternative to Splunk Using Fluentd." article

We updated this article with Kibana 3.

New version uses fluent-plugin-kibana-server and fluent-plugin-embedded-elasticsearch plugins.
Of course, we keep previous setup section.

- Add in_multiprocess document

This plugins spawns some Fluentd processes to use multiple CPU cores.
A largest Fluentd user is using this plugin to process 10+ billion records/day.

- fluent-plugin-rewrite-tag-filter is now under official Fluentd repository

fluent-plugin-rewrite-tag-filter is popular plugin to filter the record.
So we offered y-ken san moving repository and he accepted.
Now fluent-plugin-rewrite-tag-filter is maintained on Fluentd project repository.
td-agent will include this plugin.

I send this report on an irregular base.

Thanks,
Masahiro