Fluentd v0.14.0 RC1

Satoshi Tagomori

May 20, 2016, 12:39:36 PM5/20/16
to Fluentd Google Group
Hi folks!

Today, I released Fluentd v0.14.0 RC1 (0.14.0.rc.1) to rubygems.

It is the first release candidate version of Fluentd v0.14.0.
We don't have the full release note of it, but that version have many new features and improvements:
* Windows environment support (finally!)
* Sub-second time
* New plugin APIs and features (many documents and additional code required: stay tuned!)

Core code of v0.14.0 are already merged. You can run it right now.
Please try it, and give us feedback. It will improve stability and performance of v0.14.0 release.

Enjoy logging!
Moris.

Satoshi Tagomori

May 24, 2016, 12:05:05 PM5/24/16
to Fluentd Google Group
I released Fluentd v0.14.0 RC2 today, with some fixes.
Please use this version if you're checking updates.

2016年5月21日土曜日 1時39分36秒 UTC+9 Satoshi Tagomori: