Error encountered: cannot find function split in object

sbcctrans...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 2:28:20 PM3/24/15
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Error encountered: cannot find function split in object

 What should I do? I get this message everytime I try to email grades . Thanks in advance for your help

Joe Schmidt

Mar 24, 2015, 2:37:27 PM3/24/15
to flubaroo discussions
Look at the email addresses for any that look strange.  If that doesn't work share the spreadsheet with edit capabilities with me at glua...@gmail.com and Dave at Da...@edcode.org and one of us will take a look.

Let us know what the error was if you spot it.

Joe Schmidt

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:28 PM, <sbcctrans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Error encountered: cannot find function split in object

 What should I do? I get this message everytime I try to email grades . Thanks in advance for your help

eas...@tamdistrict.org

Oct 2, 2015, 11:55:08 AM10/2/15
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hi Joe,

I just shared a document with you that my colleague and I have been having trouble with. We are trying to email grades, but are getting the same message as the user above. I just checked the emails as you recommended and can't seem to identify the issue.

Can you help us?

Erin

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 11:37:27 AM UTC-7, Joe wrote:
Look at the email addresses for any that look strange.  If that doesn't work share the spreadsheet with edit capabilities with me at glua...@gmail.com and Dave at Da...@edcode.org and one of us will take a look.

Let us know what the error was if you spot it.

Joe Schmidt

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:28 PM, <sbcctrans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Error encountered: cannot find function split in object

 What should I do? I get this message everytime I try to email grades . Thanks in advance for your help

Joe Schmidt

Oct 2, 2015, 12:23:43 PM10/2/15
to flubaroo discussions

I renamed the Grade sheet and then regraded.
I put an x in all but the last student and tried emailing and I didn't get an error.
I removed the X's and you should be good to email.
The last student doesn't have a valid email address.

For reasons I don't understand sometimes the Grade sheet will not allow the sending of emails.

Joe Schmidt

Joe Schmidt