Installing and running fltk-1.3.4 on Visual Studio 2017

Philipp Dominic Siedler

Aug 6, 2017, 2:46:03 PM8/6/17
to fltk.general
Hi there, I am working through Bjarne Stroustrup Programming Principles and Practice right now and I struggled to get fltk-1.3.4 and Visual Studio 2017 Community going. Finally I figured it out and made a little tutorial for anyone who also needs help. (I know you could/should potentially do it thorugh nuget, but this is the manual "hard way" I suppose.) Let me know what you think. Cheers, Phil
PS: Hope this is not an illegal post or the wrong place, if so: appologies!