RE: [fltk.general] Port guide from 1.3.x to 1.4.x ? [General Use]

MacArthur, Ian (Leonardo, UK)

Oct 6, 2017, 4:58:13 AM10/6/17
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com

> Whoa, I didn't know this was in 1.4. I just downloaded a snapshot and
> don't see any reference to it.

> On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 3:34:22 PM UTC-5, Martin McDonough
> wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:22:35 AM UTC-7, Greg Ercolano wrote:
> > 1.4.0 hasn't released yet, so there's no such document as yet.

> Is there/will there be documentation on the new theme/scheme engine?

Careful now: I think Martin may be letting his enthusiasm run somewhere ahead of reality in this regard.

As it stands, 1.4 exposes essentially the same API as 1.3, more or less. Nothing really has been done for themes and such yet...

Leonardo MW Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132