How to set polish(OEM 852) notaction in FLTK.

瀏覽次數:50 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alek Imbierowski

未讀,
2016年6月19日 上午11:57:482016/6/19
收件者:fltk.general
Hello everyone, i'm writing paragraph game in c++ using FLTK . My problem is how to set notaction in FLTK in order to i could write letters like: ą,ę,ć,ó,ź,ż. When i'm trying to write for example ,,ą" on FLTK  Fl_Multiline_Output value shows ,,¹". I already tried to use function ,, setlocale(LC_ALL,""); " which helped but only for console but on FLTK test there was not effect at all. I tried use:
 \206 - ć
\210 - ł
\230 - ś
\242 - ó
\245 - ą
\251 - ę
\253 - ź
\276 - ż
\344 - ń
but again i got effect only in console but not in FLTK window. PLS i would rly use somebody help and i would appreciate every help :)

Edzard Egberts

未讀,
2016年6月20日 凌晨2:31:272016/6/20
收件者:'ed' via fltk.general
Alek Imbierowski wrote:
> Hello everyone, i'm writing paragraph game in c++ using FLTK . My
> problem is how to set notaction in FLTK in order to i could write
> letters like: ą,ę,ć,ó,ź,ż.

FLTK 1.3.3 uses UTF-8 for character coding but to me it looks like you
try to set a code page for polnish letters. That won't work, you need to
get your letters out ouf the UTF-8 code page, e.g. from something like
this http://www.fileformat.info/info/charset/UTF-8/list.htm

Michael Bäuerle

未讀,
2016年6月20日 凌晨4:23:582016/6/20
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com
> Alek Imbierowski wrote:
The polish codepage with Unicode mappings (available on Wikipedia) may
also be helpful:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_page_852>
For 'ą' the table lists an Unicode mapping to U+0105.

Albrecht Schlosser

未讀,
2016年6月20日 清晨6:40:002016/6/20
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com
On 19.06.2016 14:21 Alek Imbierowski wrote:
> Hello everyone, i'm writing paragraph game in c++ using FLTK . My
> problem is how to set notaction in FLTK in order to i could write
> letters like: ą,ę,ć,ó,ź,ż. When i'm trying to write for example ,,ą" on
> FLTK Fl_Multiline_Output value shows ,,¹". I already tried to use
> function ,,setlocale(LC_ALL,""); " which helped but only for console but
> on FLTK test there was not effect at all. I tried use:
> \206 - ć
> \210 - ł
> \230 - ś
> \242 - ó
> \245 - ą
> \251 - ę
> \253 - ź
> \276 - ż
> \344 - ń
> but again i got effect only in console but not in FLTK window. PLS i
> would rly use somebody help and i would appreciate every help :)

Starting with FLTK 1.3.0 we use UTF-8 as text encoding, so there should
be no problems to enter any character you can with your keyboard,
cut'n'paste, or drag'n'drop (for instance from another text or character
list).

Which FLTK version are you using? Which OS? If Linux, which distro?

If you build FLTK 1.3 (please use svn or a recent snapshot), then start
the editor demo program, can you type any special characters like € or µ
or some of the characters above, if they are on your keyboard? Are they
displayed correctly?

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄