The screen was overlaid with other background caused by file open dialog (Mac OX 10.9.4)

Kingsley

Jul 1, 2014, 3:54:31 PM7/1/14
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I posted a similar question about screen overlaying and I found that I was on the wrong track. I discovered that if I opened the "file open dialog" and immediately closed it. This problem occurred. I attached three images 1, 2 and 3. When I ran the app, everything looked fine like in image 1. When I opened a "file open dialog" (image 2) and clicked cancel button and the screen was stuck there. If I resized the window, it looked like (image 3). Does anybody have a similar problem? Thanks.

Kingsley
3.png
2.png
1.png