RE: [fltk.general] Image Corruption [General Use]

৫টি ভিউ
প্রথম অপঠিত মেসেজটিতে চলে আসুন

MacArthur, Ian (Leonardo, UK)

পড়া হয়নি,
৫ জানু, ২০১৭, ৬:৩৮:২৫ AM৫/১/১৭
প্রাপক fltkg...@googlegroups.com

Headline item: Like Duncan, I can not see either imgur nor pastebin from here.

If you can, please post small, inline (and preferably compileably complete!) code samples so that the widest possible audience can see what up.

And the google lists seem to be OK with posting images too (if they are not too large!) and I assume any reasonable email client will only fetch the images if the user wants to see them, so that should be "low cost" for most users too.

Some (speculative) comments inline below...

> http://i.imgur.com/DMw3I1t.png

> On the second monitor, images go crazy if I hide and unhide the window.
> The main screen it works fine. This is on Linux.

> http://pastebin.com/M0235yEz

> The std::cout shows that the image has 0,0,0,0 in the data at the
> location it's screwing up.

> Is this a driver issue, probably?

Possible but (I'm sorry to say) more likely to be something in your code (which I have not seen).

My base machine here is a multi-head Win7 box, and I have access to multi-head Linux boxes, and in both cases this sort of thing Just Works, though I may not be doing what you are, of course.

> Are there any other backends for FLTK?
> I'm not wrong to subclass Fl_Window as I am, or use transparencies with
> Fl_RGB_Image?

Can't tell, without seeing the code. It should work, but I don't have sight of your actual implementation.

Leonardo MW Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132
সকলকে উত্তর দিন
লেখককে লিখে পাঠান
ফরওয়ার্ড করুন
0টি নতুন মেসেজ