RE: [fltk.general] sqlite data handling in fltk

MacArthur, Ian (Selex ES, UK)

Feb 20, 2015, 4:06:26 AM2/20/15
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
> i am using sqlite in my applications, and in that apllication i want to
> display tables records on Fl_table widget,so is there any sample program
> which alreday uses database and fltk for displaying records on fltk
> widgets

There's a few things in the fltk links pages that might be useful - have you tried any of those?

This one might be relevant... http://www.digitazero.org/?p=33

Also, google threw up a few hits, this one looks interesting on SF:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/advancesqliteeditorfltk/

Selex ES Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132