RE: [fltk.general] fl_pop_clip: clip stack underflow! warning on X11 [General Use]

MacArthur, Ian (Leonardo, UK)

Apr 24, 2017, 8:18:08 AM4/24/17
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
> @Ian: the reason why the test program (which draws a green rectangle)
> doesn't work under MacOS X is that it attempts to draw to a window without
> having made this window current before.

Hi Manolo,

Sorry, I was not clear, my apologies.

I wasn't meaning in Will's example, I was meaning the "dimmable display" hack I did back in this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/fltkgeneral/GcUlvKpKhj0/BSlD9BegAgAJ

Which works OK under X11 and Win32 but not under OSX.

That said, it is entirely possible the flaw is the same and your correction will work there too!

Cheers,
--
Ian

Leonardo MW Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132