RE: [fltk.general] How to scroll exactly to bottom of Fl_Scroll? [General Use]

MacArthur, Ian (Leonardo, UK)

Jan 5, 2017, 7:41:29 AM1/5/17
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com

> I have a vertical Fl_Pack inside an Fl_Scroll. Is there an "offical"
> way
> how to programatically scroll exactly to the bottom of the Fl_Pack?
>
> Or do I have to walk the contents of the Fl_Pack in order to determine
> its height by summing up all elements heights and then "scroll_to()"
> that value minus the Fl_Scroll height?
>
> Is there something easier that I miss?

(I haven't tried this but...) Can you not just query the height of the pack, then use that?, e.g. something like "ht = mypack->h();" or some such thing?

Or does that not actually work?

Leonardo MW Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132