Re: [fltk.general] Selecting a TAB on startup?

Brian Tilley

Jul 12, 2014, 11:46:21 AM7/12/14
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com

If you're using fluid, just make sure the tab is selected before you save the fluid file.

On 12 Jul 2014 13:27, "Svets" <svetlana...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again.

I have three tabs in my application built using FLTK.
How do I make sure the third tab is selected when the program opens?

I don't seem to be able to do it with take_focus().

When the program opens it opens default to the first tab.  Is there any way around this?

Thanks again..

Alvin Beach

Jul 12, 2014, 12:56:04 PM7/12/14
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
On 12/07/14 09:27, Svets wrote:
> Hi again.
>
> I have three tabs in my application built using FLTK.
> How do I make sure the third tab is selected when the program opens?

See Fl_Tabs::value(Widget*).

If you want the 3rd tab to _always_ open, add this to the C++->"Extra Code" section for the Fl_Tabs
widget:

o->value(o->child(2));

HTH,

Alvin

Svets

Jul 16, 2014, 1:19:27 AM7/16/14
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,, Thanks
I thought I deleted this question as I figured it out.  Thanks for coming back.
Works like  a charm.

MacArthur, Ian (Selex ES, UK)

Jul 16, 2014, 4:55:32 AM7/16/14
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com

> I thought I deleted this question as I figured it out.

Nothing on the internet is ever really deleted.... ! ;-)

Selex ES Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132