Test programs and some others run twice

瀏覽次數:18 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Leo Lazauskas

未讀,
2015年5月2日 下午2:20:212015/5/2
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com
When I run one of the FLTK test programs by double-clicking
on the .exe in Windows Explorer, or if I run it from the
command prompt, it works perfectly. When I exit from the
program by pressing Esc or quitting, the program shuts down
as expected, but then runs again. If I shut that down it
stops as expected.

I am using Windows 7. I compiled FLTK using Mingw.

Is it Windows or FLTK that is causing that "run twice" behaviour?

Greg Ercolano

未讀,
2015年5月2日 下午3:12:232015/5/2
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com
I've never heard of this, and oddly can't conceive of
what would cause that, esp. if you run it from the
command line and it still does it. (That would rule out
a mouse with a "noisy" click button that clicks more than once)

Could be Mingw maybe..

I'm curious.. try running the "button" test program.
Do you get the same behavior if you click the 'Exit' button
in that program? (vs. hitting Esc)

Other than that, some questions:

o What version of mingw is this (is it 'the latest'? Might be something new)
o Which version of fltk? (include if it's a release version, or svn, or weekly tarball..)

Leo Lazauskas

未讀,
2015年5月2日 下午4:55:422015/5/2
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com、erco_...@seriss.com
 I am using:
Mingw 3.20
gcc 4.6.2
FLTK 1.3.x Weekly Snapshot, r10728

I get the same problem whether I click on Exit or hit the Esc key.
Thanks.

Greg Ercolano

未讀,
2015年5月2日 下午4:59:062015/5/2
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com
On 05/02/15 13:47, Leo Lazauskas wrote:
> I am using:
> Mingw 3.20
> gcc 4.6.2
> FLTK 1.3.x Weekly Snapshot, r10728
>
> I get the same problem whether I click on Exit or hit the Esc key.

Sounds a lot like this issue:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20993069/program-executing-twice-after-compilation

Do you use Avast?

Also: try compiling a simple hello world that doesn't involve FLTK, e.g.

#include <stdio.h>
int main() { printf("Hello\n"); return(0); }

..and see if it runs twice too.

Ian MacArthur

未讀,
2015年5月2日 下午5:01:082015/5/2
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com
On Sat May 02 2015 21:47:11, Leo Lazauskas wrote:

 I am using:
Mingw 3.20
gcc 4.6.2
FLTK 1.3.x Weekly Snapshot, r10728

I get the same problem whether I click on Exit or hit the Esc key.
Thanks.

OK, this is really odd; I’ve never heard of that.

I use mingw/Msys/Win7 combination a lot and it Just Works. With mingw, gcc-4.6.2 is a bit older, but I’ve used that version, indeed I think I still have machines running that version, and never seen this, so I can’t think why to would deb a mingw/gcc issue, nor a fltk issue.

- Do all fltk programs do this on your machine? Or only some?

- Do they still do it if you copy the exe’s to a different machine?

- Do any other programs (i.e. non-fltk) also do this?

- Is your Win7 32-bit or 64-bit? Probably doesn’t matter, though I assume if you are using gcc-4.6.2 your are probably only building 32-bit Windows exe’s with that?

Anything else that seems relevant?

Ian MacArthur

未讀,
2015年5月2日 下午5:04:282015/5/2
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com
On Sat May 02 2015 21:59:04, Greg Ercolano wrote:

> On 05/02/15 13:47, Leo Lazauskas wrote:
>> I am using:
>> Mingw 3.20
>> gcc 4.6.2
>> FLTK 1.3.x Weekly Snapshot, r10728
>>
>> I get the same problem whether I click on Exit or hit the Esc key.
>

> Sounds a lot like this issue:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20993069/program-executing-twice-after-compilation
>
> Do you use Avast?

Well, Avast Deepscreen; there you go, I never heard of that happening before but it seems like exactly the symptoms the OP reports, that sounds like a weird one...

Leo Lazauskas

未讀,
2015年5月2日 下午5:16:362015/5/2
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com

Further to my previous posts...

If I double-click on the .exe file, the program window appears almost
immediately.
The circular "spinning icon" continues for several seconds. If I wait
for it to stop, then sometimes the program window closes then reappears.
If I then shut it down, another instance of the program does not open
and run.

Maybe it's my computer, or Avast. Or just a glitch in the Matrix!

Just saw the post about Avast.
I will look into it.

Thanks to all who replied.
And many thanks to the developers of FLTK. I'm very impressed with the
examples bundled with the program.

Leo Lazauskas

未讀,
2015年5月2日 下午5:23:142015/5/2
收件者:fltkg...@googlegroups.com
I can now confirm it was Avast's Deepscreen that was causing the problem.

Ask your nearest and dearest to smooch you for me.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息