fltk.general group issues

Ibrahim A

Aug 18, 2016, 5:47:31 PM8/18/16
to fltk.general
Dear Admins,
I have two issues (not sure if it is me or there is a problem in the group setting):
1- some of my topics are repeated.
2- I can not edit my post's replies, so I have to delete the reply and write a new modified one.
Thanks for your support!
Ibraheem

Greg Ercolano

Aug 18, 2016, 7:38:34 PM8/18/16
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
On 08/18/16 14:47, Ibrahim A wrote:
> Dear Admins,
> I have two issues (not sure if it is me or there is a problem in the group setting):
> 1- some of my topics are repeated.

Hi Al,

Yes -- it seems like you're sending the same message twice.

I say that because your repeat posts are slightly different, e.g.

Post #1:
[..]
# cmake
itk/GUI/src/CMakeLists.txt
# Contains the main function
itk/GUI/src/itkGUI.cxx
[..]

Post #2:
[..]
# cmake
itkGUI/src/CMakeLists.txt
# Contains the main function
itkGUI/src/itkGUI.cxx
[..]

In the second post, the slash is missing between "itk" and "GUI",
so it would seem you're sending the repeat messages.

> 2- I can not edit my post's replies, so I have to delete the reply and write a new modified one.

How are you "deleting the reply"?

This is also a mailing list, so you can't delete a post..
once a message is sent, everyone on the mailing list receives it as email.