Ioflo

Samuel Smith

Apr 1, 2015, 11:37:36 AM4/1/15
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
A unique approach to flow based programming frameworks

I developed this over the course of several years starting way back in the 1990’s. I have been a long time proponent of component based
software and flow based software.

Paul Morrison

Apr 1, 2015, 7:59:01 PM4/1/15
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
Looks fascinating!  I look forward to seeing more information about your technology!

Regards,

Paul M.

Sam Watkins

Apr 2, 2015, 12:07:31 AM4/2/15
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
This does indeed look fascinating, I'll print off the architecure
overview and have a read of it.

So far, all I can say is your logo is excellent. :)

Thanks for sharing your FBP system, Samuel.

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 04:59:00PM -0700, Paul Morrison wrote:
> Looks fascinating! I look forward to seeing more information about your
> technology!
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul M.
>
> On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 11:37:36 AM UTC-4, Samuel Smith wrote:
> >
> > A unique approach to flow based programming frameworks
> >

> > ioflo.com
> >
> > https://github.com/ioflo
> >

> > I developed this over the course of several years starting way back in the
> > 1990???s. I have been a long time proponent of component based
> > software and flow based software.

Samuel Smith

Apr 2, 2015, 11:34:24 AM4/2/15
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com