.Net architect(Web API & Micro services)---TN

Rohit Sharma

Sep 26, 2016, 3:35:01 PM9/26/16
to rohit....@nityo.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great today !

Position : .Net architect(Web API & Micro services)

Location :  Memphis TN

Experience :  10+ year

Job Description:

1. Extensive experience programming with C#, ASP.NET, WCF & WebAPI’s.

2. Experience working on ORM tools like Entity Framework.

3. Hands on development experience with application development using Design patterns and web services(Rest & SOAP).

4. Hands on experience on SQL/PLSQL. Writing and troubleshooting Stored procedures, functions and performance tuning.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit Sharma

Technical Recruiter

rohit....@nityo.com

Desk : 609 853 0818 ext 2161

Fax :   609 799 5746

Paul Tarvydas

Sep 26, 2016, 3:43:18 PM9/26/16
to Flow Based Programming, rohit....@nityo.com
I believe that the appropriate response to this bozo is for everyone to hit their "report abuse" button (found on google groups).
pt

Paul Morrison

Sep 26, 2016, 4:56:26 PM9/26/16
to Flow Based Programming, rohit....@nityo.com
Rohit,

Please stop posting job ads to this Google group.  This is not an appropriate use for this Google group.  You have been reported for abuse, not once but several times.  Stop doing it!!!

pm

Dan

Sep 28, 2016, 5:38:30 AM9/28/16
to Flow Based Programming, rohit....@nityo.com
Hi,
As co-admin of this group I have decided to edit Rohit member's settings and he is not allowed to post anymore, but he is allowed to read (i.e. he is not fully banned, but at least he will not disturb this group anymore).
If Rohit is offended by this decision let me know.
Regards,
Dan

Paul Morrison

Sep 28, 2016, 10:17:34 AM9/28/16
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com, PAUL TARVYDAS, Dan Pologea (Google+)
Many thanks, Dan!  I also sent a note to a general email address for his company, as I thought they should know that his spamming is not acceptable - don't know if they will take any action!

Best regards,

Paul M.

ern0

Sep 28, 2016, 4:18:20 PM9/28/16
to Flow Based Programming, PAUL TARVYDAS, Dan Pologea (Google+)
HR Offtopic: a headhunter is calling:
- Hi, I have an offer blah blah...
- Okay, let's see blah blah
- The job is at X...
- It's too far, but let's see.
- You have to use Y technology...
- I'm not familiar with this, but I can learn...
...(5 minutes later)...
- I am sorry, but have you ever read my CV?
- No.
- Then do it. It contains several interesting facts about me which
helps your work! Also other people write CVs too. Let's pick this
habit, to read candidates' CVs! I gave this advice for free.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Paul Morrison <jpau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Many thanks, Dan! I also sent a note to a general email address for his
> company, as I thought they should know that his spamming is not acceptable -
> don't know if they will take any action!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Paul M.
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 5:38 AM, Dan <dpol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> As co-admin of this group I have decided to edit Rohit member's settings
>> and he is not allowed to post anymore, but he is allowed to read (i.e. he is
>> not fully banned, but at least he will not disturb this group anymore).
>> If Rohit is offended by this decision let me know.
>> Regards,
>> Dan
>>
>> --
>

> --