New kid on the block

Boian Mitov

May 15, 2014, 1:33:51 PM5/15/14
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
   Hello Everyone,

Just joining the group.

I have been working for over 15 years on flow based and graphical programming high speed processing technologies, and I am maintaining an open source project for code-less flow programming in Delphi and C++ Builder - www.openwire.org and on Sourceforge - http://sourceforge.net/projects/openwireproject .

We have had "graphical/data flow programming" plug-ins for Delphi, C++ Builder, and Visual Studio for some years.
Last year we also released our first stand alone "graphical programming" envirownment - OpenWire Studio - http://www.openwirestudio.com .
Couple of days ago we released the second Beta, and we are working toward official release later this year.

You can download and play with the OpenWire Studio. It is fully functional download.

I hope everyone will enjoy it :-) .

Regards to everyone,
  Boian Mitov

Samuel Lampa

May 16, 2014, 10:46:28 AM5/16/14
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bolan!

I have watched some of your videos of the OpenWire stuff, and it looks very cool indeed! :)

Also, delphi is a really powerful platform (although prohibitely expensive for me :/ ).

Btw, have you considered hosting the code on github? (It seems doing that tends to help lowering the bars to contribute and look at the code quite a bit, as it is ubiquitous today).

Anyways, cool stuff!

Cheers
// Samuel

Boian Mitov

May 16, 2014, 12:04:00 PM5/16/14
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Samuel,

Thank you! :-)
I will consider github.

As for the Delphi, we have also Visual Studio versions as well, and the OpenWire Studio is a stand alone product ;-) .
We are cooking a lot of other stuff too ;-) .

  Cheers,
    Boian

Paul Morrison

Jun 10, 2015, 9:40:53 AM6/10/15
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Boian,

I noticed you have some neat stuff about Visuino on Google+ - could you post some links and info about it on this Group?

Thanks, and best regards,

Paul

Boian Mitov

Jun 10, 2015, 10:08:57 PM6/10/15
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
 Hello Paul,

I just did. Thank you for the suggestion!

With best regards,
  Boian

Paul Morrison

Jun 11, 2015, 8:35:47 PM6/11/15
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com, Jon Nordby
That's great!  Looks very interesting!

Good luck,

Paul

PS Jon, this looks like it might be down your alley as well!

Boian Mitov

Jun 13, 2015, 10:58:24 PM6/13/15
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com, nordb...@gmail.com
  Hi Paul,