Re: Digest for flow-based-programming@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

26 vues

Theodore Borromeo

non lue,
15 août 2016, 13:46:3515/08/2016
à flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
I think for (f), you are running into the issue that was posted here: https://dzone.com/articles/maven-vs-gradle-one-year-later

I myself only understand that you can build using maven or gradle (possibly even both), but for the sake of your ask, I would assume you'd want to list it in the pom for the build tool you have working.  This could mean that you should list it in both if they are being used to build separate portions of the interlocking whole OR maven calls gradle or vice versa at some point in the build process (don't even know if this is possible. . .)

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 1:20 PM <flow-based-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Paul Morrison <paul.m...@rogers.com>: Aug 14 09:19AM -0700

Help! I am really getting tired of floundering around with a bunch of
software that I don't understand well, has unfriendly documentation, and
lacks clear examples! These three products are all interrelated, so
usually when I get one working one of the other ones breaks!

There are apparently a whole lot of people keeping an eye on this Google
Group, so I am assuming that the necessary skills are out there! If one of
you doesn't know, but knows an expert who does, please forward this note to
them! TIA

JavaFBP is now on Maven - version 4.0.1

JavaFBP on GitHub is at https://github.com/jpaulm/javafbp

Questions so far ( more may be coming later)...

a) the javadoc jar file has two empty folders and one folder ('examples'
outside 'resourcekit') which isn't needed and needs to be deleted. Does
this have to do with my folder structure?

b) was I correct to put the entire build.gradle file on GitHub? It's got
things like uploadArchives in it, which may have given a Unix user a
problem, although it works for me. Or should I put up a sawn-off version?

d) is build.gradle even* correct*? Could someone look at the version on
GitHub?

e) I'd like to restrict what goes on the javafbp jar file to just the
directory called "core", but build javadoc on the whole thing - how do I do
that?

f) JavaFBP-WebSockets depends on JavaFBP and also on Java-WebSocket:1.3.0 -
does this have to be coded in both Gradle and Maven pom, or only one? And
how?

I think that's it for now... Please take time from your busy schedules to
give a floundering programmer a hand! :-)

Many thanks,

Paul Morrison
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur