Custom symbols for each point within one data array

Pavel Schreiner

Apr 1, 2015, 10:20:57 PM4/1/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can't solve problem with custom symbols for each point. I try to use function insted of defining one symbol (circle, square, diamond,...). I was inspired by this question and answer: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8926513/jquery-flot-varying-size-and-color-for-each-point

I need to distinguish the point by his "type". This type should have a unique symbol. The result looks great at first sight.

The problems start with pan and zoom, because the points changing symbols and I don't know how to eliminate this sideeffect.

Some good advice?

Thanks.